Q8. What are the various forms useful for registration as voter, corrections, change in address etc.?
For inclusion of names on the voters list.
For deleting or objecting to the names from the list.
For making corrections to the particulars like name, relations name, address etc. of oneself on the list.
For transposition of entry from one part of the Roll to another part in the same constituency.
Form 6 A
For inclusion of names for an overseas elector on the voters list.
Q9. Can I submit my applications online ?
Ans. Yes you can submit your applications online, Please visit www.voterreg.kar.nic.in Please check the detailed help procedure on the website to help you use the online facility.
Q10. Can I search my name in the electoral roll through an SMS ?
Ans. Yes,you have to send your EPIC number as a sms to 9243355223 to know the status of your enrollment in the draft electoral roll. Example: you have to send KAEPIC then space and your epic number “KAEPIC wzu1234567” to 9243355223 . 
Q11.  What facilities are available at the ward offices?
Ans. At your Ward offices, you will have copies of the electoral rolls and offline search facility. Ward offices will also be focal points to give and receive forms.Drop boxes will also be used to collect filled up forms from citizens.
Q12. Can I be a volunteer? Can RWAs volunteer to help in electoral roll management for their area?
Ans. The role of Civil Societies/ RWAs/ Booth Level Volunteers is very important in management of electoral rolls. We are ready to partner with RWAs/ CSOs as our booth level volunteers for Electoral roll management. Interested RWAs can participate with the election machinery in keeping the rolls of their area accurate.
Q13. Can one be enrolled at more than one place?
Ans. No, a person cannot be enrolled as a voter in more than one place in the same constituency or in more than one constituency in view of the provisions contained under Sec. 17 and 18 of R. P. Act, 1950.
Q14. I have shifted my residence recently. How do I ensure that I am enrolled in my new place of residence ?
Ans. In case the new residence is in the same constituency please fill Form 8A otherwise you will have to submit a Form 6 to the concerned Electoral registration officer (ERO) or the Assistant ERO of your area.
Q15.  I am a tenant and my landlord does not want me to get enrolled. How can I get enrolled as a voter?
Ans. To get enrolled in the voter list is your statutory right. If you are an ordinary resident in that area you are entitled to get yourself enrolled. Please check the electoral roll of your area at ERO /AERO/Ward office. If your name is not included please fill up Form 6 and deposit it with the ERO.
Q16. I have attained / will be attaining the age of 18. What proof do I need to show to get enrolled?
Ans. You can submit the proof of date of birth through valid documents such as(Passport, Matric certificate, Date of Birth certificate etc.)
Top << Prev Next >>

Scroll to Top